DG Admission Advisors Boot Camps
Telling Your Story for the Common Application
In our experience, the vast majority of students do not present themselves to their best advantage on the Common Application. We coach students on how to “tell their story” in a way that most effectively highlights their accomplishments and interests, making their most compelling case for admission.
In August, we run a series of Boot Camps in which we provide students with the benefit of our extensive and invaluable admissions experience, helping them to find the best way to present themselves in the Common Application, thereby maximizing their chances for acceptance to the college of their choice.
Through our Boot Camps, we provide students with:
- Step-by-Step guidance on all sections of the Common Application
- Individual assistance with composition of the all-important Activities Section
- One-on-One brainstorming sessions to find the right Personal Essay topic
- Key advice on drafting a memorable Personal Essay
- Final Review of the completed Common Application after the Boot Camp
- One follow-up private meeting to:
- discuss any changes that need to be made to the completed Common Application
- provide comments and guidance on the draft of the Personal Essay
All of our Boot Camps are personally run by DG Admissions team members and attendance is limited to a maximum of 10 students. The student/ instructor ratio will never exceed 3:1.